Welcome to the Mount Sterling-Montgomery County Airport. We strive to make your flying experience safe, enjoyable and satisfying. The airport is located on U.S. 60, just 2 miles west of Mt. Sterling and 5 miles east of I-64 off the 101 exit.
Kentucky Airmotive Inc.
Hours: 8:00am - 5:30pm, 7 days a week
After Hours: 859-585-9936
Owner: Danny Hill - email@example.com
Director of Maintenance: Sid Brantly - 859-498-6633
Zach's Solo Flight
Mobile Device Link
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- Aircraft Rental
- Aircraft Leasing
- 135 A/C Charter
- Flight Instruction
- Passenger & Cargo
- PSI Testing Center
- Computerized FAA written test
- Aircraft Prepurchase Insepctions
- Pilot Supplies: charts, logbooks, maps, training manuals
- Courtesy Car Available
- Condo Tee Hangers Available For Rent or Purchase
- Aircraft Storage: Tie Down, Daily, Overnight, Monthly
- Aircraft Maintenance: FAA Certified Mechanics
- FUEL: 100LL and Jet A, on the trucks and at self serve
Kentucky Airmotive is a family owned and operated business that has been in operation over 25 years. Located just 40 minutes east of Lexington, off I-64 in Mount Sterling, we have a fleet of aircraft ranging from Cessna 172's to complex aircraft such as Cessna 182RG.
709 Airport Road
Mt. Sterling, Kentucky 40353
Automatic Weather Observation Status (AWOS): (859) 498-7001
Runways: 1 paved with taxi way
Length: 5001 feet, enabling direct flights by corporate jet
Traffic Control: Unicom, wind sock, tetrahedron, NDB
Lighting: VASI, landing
Local EAA Chapter 1227 can be found at eaa1227.org
This chapter presents the Annual Fly-in Breakfast each year in August!